Thursday, May 7, 2009

¡Hola brasileña!

Oops, missed another day again. Oh well. Goals are meant to be broken, I think is how that saying goes.

So I think Spain has reached a consensus- I am Brasileña, or from Brazil. Out of all the nationalities I've been offered on the street, Brazil has been the most common. My favorite was Madagascar (what?). 

Almost finished my paper on the teaching of secondary languages in Spain and Amurrica. Then evaluations, a presentation, and I'm done? Time flies, hombre...

Chelsea lost the game against Barcelona last night (pobrecitos), after a ridiculous goal Barcelona made during the 4 minutes of overtime. This means Barça plays Manchester. Oh wait, what? You're not following football? I mean soccer? I think I'm going to miss Europe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment